.

.

Assalamualaikum ! terima kasih ~ datang lagi yea ? hee

.

.

muahx !

Sunday, March 6, 2011

my name is ..

My name is boyboy. People call me boy. I am a procrastinator but, i also get things done. I am brutally honest. I..m indecisive and random . I like people but sometimes i cannot understand people . I..m very stubborn . I..m very sarcastic . I like going on dates . I love to cuddle . I..m addicted to yahoo messenger . The big dipper constellation is my absolute favourite . I..m malaysian . I write in all caps , but no caps when i type . I love music . If you kiss me on the neck.....I..m all yours . Slow gentle kissing is my preference . I enjoy techno music . The shuffler make me laugh . I use emoticons a lot . I live in the moment . The abondonment of faith scares me . I like meeting new people . I..m very sensetive person . I follow my heart . I..ve got my own ideas about higher purpose . I..m too protective of myself . I hate it when people are hurt , but i so much myself . I am a virgin . To lose hope is something i will never have to go through . I..m affraid of time . I..m afraid of not having enough time to understand people or to understand myself . I am in "LIKE" with somenone . I..m afraid of the quick judgments and mistakes that i make. Sometimes i think everyone is out to get me . I believed in fate and karma . I don..t belive in love at first sight . I believe that fave works both ways . I need a girl who can be mine and only mine . I hate being played . I need the security of knowing i have someone that loves me . Sometimes i want to start my life over . I spend my night trying to understand.... life . I think the glove compartment is inasccurately named . All i ever want is : to be loved as much i love myself . I probably will like you . I will never cheat on you . I will never break your heart .

0 comments: